Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jeff and Adam!


Hello everyone! I just think this is the cutest picture of Jeff and Adam so I thought I'd stick it on here. :) We are doing well and I guess taking a break from wedding planning for the time being (except that I started our powerpoint presentation for the reception and it's so much fun to put together!). Jeff is working very hard at school, getting things done! His classes are very difficult this semester (he has Greek - one among many that I would do TERRIBLE at!). I'm just working and taking a paralegal class as well as training for a half marathon in the beginning of January! I'm so excited! So, that's a little update on our lives at the moment! Hope you are all doing well! We love you!

1 comment:

S+S Kline said...

Yay!! A new post!! What an adorable pic! Oh I love it! I need to get some of those pics by the way... :)

Love you guys!

Paul Washer - How do you know you are saved?

Piper Video - 6 Minute Gospel