Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another Fun Day!


Hello! I wanted to give a little more wedding info while you're here:

- The wedding colors in case you couldn't tell will be pink and brown! I'm so excited!
- I got my wedding dress two weeks ago (thank you Mom and Dad!) with my dearest sister and she was also able to get her maid of honor's dress (which looks absolutely stunning on her by the way!)
- Jeff and I are planning to write our vows. I'm certainly praying about this one as I know Jeff is the one with the gift for words, not me!
- The wedding church and reception are both located in Monroeville, Pennsylvania

That's enough of that for now.

I also just wanted to give a shout out to our dear parents and say thank you so much for such a wonderful weekend. As most of you know, Saturday was my birthday and so I thought I'd throw in this picture of me and Jeff in front of the cake his mom made (which was absolutely amazing!!!!). I'm so thankful for the parents God has given us. We were able to spend the afternoon with my parents and the evening with Jeff's and God has blessed us tremendously with such loving and caring parents. We are both so thankful!

No comments:

Paul Washer - How do you know you are saved?

Piper Video - 6 Minute Gospel