Monday, September 10, 2007

Jeff and Rachel - soon to be Clayton :)


Thanks to my dear sis (Sarah) and her hubby (Stephen), Jeff and I have joined the blogworld! :) We will post updates on the wedding and some news and info for you!!


To start, we just want to say thank you so much to all our family especially and our dear friends who have been such a blessing in our lives. God has used you all tremendously and we are SOOO thankful for you!!


Here's a little tidbit of wedding news:

1. The date is set for next year, June 28, 2008

2. We already have the church and reception place which we will post in a little while with directions, etc.

3. WE ARE SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to try and post some pics of us that Jeff's mom (my mom too :)) took for our engagement photos. Also, there is one that my mom took of the fam when my dearest sis and her hubby and the little star Adam came along with Jeff's mom and dad which was a real treat. Hope they show up and you enjoy.





1 comment:

S+S Kline said...

Yay!!! Welcome to blog world you two!! So glad you took my advice! I will be checking it often! Love you guys!

Paul Washer - How do you know you are saved?

Piper Video - 6 Minute Gospel