Thursday, March 6, 2008

More fun times!

Hello Everyone! We are finally posting again! So many lovely things have been happening I can't even think of where to begin!

First, Sarah, Stephen and little Adam have been such a true joy to have around! I can't even say how thankful I am for them! I am enjoying them more than I thought would be possible and I'm so thankful they are in dear ole PA! God has truly been good to me by surrounding me with such blessings! Check out Sarah and Stephen's blog to see some new pics of Adam. :)

Also, finally I am able to post our pics from Mom C's birthday! We had such an enjoyable evening! We were able to go to a wonderful restaurant (one of the best!), see the amazing show Amadeus and have cake and a bunch of laughs! We had such a great time! Happy birthday Mom C!

Once again, I can't even describe how thankful I am for such a wonderful family!

Here's some more pictures of little Adam playing the piano!



No comments:

Paul Washer - How do you know you are saved?

Piper Video - 6 Minute Gospel